10 Reasons Why You Have To Watch The New Season of RHONY!
The Real Housewives of New York City are back for their tenth season and are continuing to deliver epic moments for our entertainment. If the trailer is any indication of what to expect then we are in for an iconic season, and that didn't even include the publicised incident where the whole cast nearly died. I mean if the entire cast of a reality TV show legitamenlty all have a near death experience then I think it is safe to assume that the season will be well worth watching. Check out our 10 reasons why you have to be watching RHONY when it returns on April 4th!
Let's get straight to the point. The Countess made headlines when she was arrested in Palm Beach after she tried to have sex with a man in someone else's hotel room and then kicked the cop who tried to arrest her. Does it get any better than that? This season we'll have a front row seat to Luann's divorce fallout, arrest, rehab stay and cabaret show. I don't think that a housewife has ever delivered more content in a single season than Miss de Lesseps!
2. Bethenny & Jill's Reunion
For the first time since the season 3 reunion Bethenny & Jill came face to face in front of cameras at Bobby Zarin's funeral. The teary reunion marked a turning point in their relationship and will definitely be a cathartic moment that all super fans will enjoy. Who doesn't love a comeback? The trailer only showed Jill outside the funeral home but she may have made more appearances as the season progressed.
3. Carole & Bethenny's Beef
Ever since Carole crawled up into Bethenny's anus a few seasons ago the pair have been inseparable, literally since Carole was hanging off B's rectum, but it looks like their friendship could be taking a rocky turn in the new season. It's unknown what the two women are fighting about but B is apparently aggressive to Carole every time they hang out, which shouldn't surprise anyone because aggressive and Bethenny Frankel are synonyms at this point.
4. The Berkshires In years past the group's annual retreat to Dorinda's Berkshires estate has typically ended in either tears, bloodshed and a heap of yelling but it looks like this year's get together consisted of an actual murder. The gang had a murder mystery themed party but obviously the actors weren't familiar with this crew because they don't need anyone to pretend to be dead because once Ramona is on the pinot then everyone's lives are at risk.
5. B Strong
In true Bethenny fashion she managed to plug her businesses through her reality TV career but this season we will get to see her use her powers for good with her charity B Strong which helped the hurricane relief in Puetro Rico and other affected areas over the summer. B and Dorinda travelled their to help people together which will be good to watch because we need at least one act of kindness on our screens.
6. Tinsley's Relationship Drama
Last year it looked like the arrested newbie Tinsley Mortimer had finally found her prince charming in the form of her coupon cabin boyfriend but now it seems like even that relationship has hit a bump in the road. He lives in Chicago while she remains in New York so it will be interesting to see how they navigate their relationship and if they're still together.
7. Dorinda's A Drunk?
Seeing Dorinda Medley slur her words are downing a few too many dirty martinis is one of the ultimate joys of my life, but it looks like Upper East Side native may have an actual alcohol problem. Obviously Dorinda is still dealing with her late husband's death and drinking obviously helps heals the pain. I hope that Dorinda gets help, if she needs it, but I selfishly never want her to give up drinking for my entertainment needs.
8. Dorinda Explodes At Sonja Speaking of her late husband, Dorinda goes off on Sonja after she compares her messy divorce to Dorinda losing her husband. Miss Medley is more fired up than we've ever seen her before and their fight looks even more explosive than their previous squabbles over Sonja's holland tunnel of a vagina. I cannot wait for that explosion!
9. Tinsley's Epic Diss It wouldn't be a success season of RHONY without someone making a reference to Sonja's loose lips and I'm not talking about the ones on her face. In the trailer we see the blonde socialite yell "shut your mouth and shut your fucking legs" at Lady Morgan which is my one favourite lines off all time. It looks like Tins is earning her apple this season.
10. Colombian Trip From Hell
Perhaps the most entertaining part of the whole season will be when the group travelled to Colombia where their ship caught on fire and nearly sunk. Apparently Sonja also had a parasite from the trip and was forced to wear adult diapers and Ramona was wheeled through the airport in a wheelchair. I mean Luann in handcuffs can't even top that level of dysfunctional mess.
The Real Housewives of New York City premieres April 4th at 9/8c on Bravo! Check out the epic trailer below to get ready for a drama filled season!